Thursday, June 9, 2011

Three Things Thursday

As much fun as “would you rather”  were for TTT’s, I decided to change it up this week.

Ok, I am going to post three things about myself and you have to decide which ones are true and which ones are false.

{one} I didn’t have my first kiss until age 15. And it was because someone was dared to kiss me.

{two} When I was younger, I wanted to be a midwife. All because of my love for the show A Baby Story. I watched it everyday in the summer without fail.

{three} I failed a course in university, but never told my parents. And they hopefully still don’t know!

Let’s hear your answers Smile


10 comments :

  1. #2 is false. I was going to go with #3 at first, but changed my mind. I don't think anyone wants to be a midwife when they are younger. hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think #3 is false- you wouldn't post it on your blog if you didn't want your parents to find out!!

    For some reason I think #1 & #2 are true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going with number 3..

    i wanted to be a bus driver when i was younger so mid wife could be true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with number three as false.

    Fact - I didn't have my first til I was 15.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 2 & 3 are true and 1 is false!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number one is false because you're too cute not to be kissed. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jumping on the #3 train- I think it is false.

    And I think my first kiss was when I was 14 or 15...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...