Monday, June 27, 2011

{weekend recap}

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? We have been away from home for the past three weekends, so I am happy to be home again Smile

{friday} As soon as I got home from work, we packed up and made the three hour drive to my in-law’s house. Mr.D had plans to meet up with some friends that were in town so I dropped him off and then hung out with my MIL in for the night.

{saturday} We were both moving a little slow on Saturday morning (Mr.D had a few drinks the night before and Harley had me up for the whole hour of 5am. Fun!), so we hung out for most of the day. In the afternoon, we took Harley for a walk and then I met up with a friend for a hot yoga class. I hadn’t gone to a class in a while, and it was hot! After the class, we met up with some friend’s for dinner.

{sunday} In the morning, we all went to see Mr.D’s grandpa at his seniors home for breakfast. After breakfast, we took Harley and our niece for a walk and then packed up and headed home. I took zero pictures this weekend, as I was having too much fun playing with my niece!

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


8 comments :

  1. Sounds really nice and full of lots of family time :) Those kinds of weekends are always good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a relaxing weekend even though you were away from home! Silly Harley for waking you up at 5am!!

    I can't wait for the long weekend! I am dreaming about sleeping in for 2 days instead of just one (stupid early long runs on Sundays!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow seems like you were super busy this weekend. way busier than i was, thats for sure!

    i gave you a little award on my little blog, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice weekend of family time. I like those and have them way too seldomly (stupid living on the other side of the country)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend!

    I've been wanting to try hot yoga but it's not offered around here. :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Family time is always the best :) and always too short....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love weekends when you are having so much fun, you forget to take pictures! Sounds like a great time.

    I have been gone the last 2 weekends, which is fun, but also tiring. I am home this weekend since I move! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...