Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{what i’m loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone! This week, I am linking up with Jamie's fabulous blog for:

WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} Pedicure dates with friends. On Monday night, I met up with Nicole for pedicures. We both haven’t had one since our half marathons, so they were definitely over due. It’s always fun to get out of the house and have girl talk. Thanks again Nicole!

IMG_0293

{two} That I made a board with all of my racing bibs and one medal so far. I just had everything sitting in a pile at home, so I decided to put them up in my office at work, so I can see them everyday and realize how far I have come with my running. Makes me excited for my next races Smile

IMG_0297

{three} This sweet face! How can you not love it?!

IMG_0296
Ps- I mean Harley, not mine Winking smile

What are you loving today?


14 comments :

  1. Nice toes. How I miss those sandals, I would like to curse Cruz for eating mine! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that polish color! Looks almost like a purple-blue. I need to get my hands on something like that!

    I need to do something with my bibs too. Right now they are lodged in a bunch of different papers that I don't know what to do with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to take the board idea and make a "future races" board. So that any time I feel like slacking I can look at it and remind myself what I'm working toward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pedicures were lots of fun! I love your shoes- goes so well with your pedicure!

    Great idea for the bib/medal board! I have all my bibs in a file folder but it might be nice to display them. Might have to pick up another bulletin board now that I know a good place that sells them!

    Both you are Harley are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! Your face is sweet too! :) Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the "PS I mean Harley's not mine" cracked me up :)

    Yay for pedicures. My feet are gross so I could use another one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love pedicure dates with my girl friends! So fun! Your pup is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love LOVE pedicures in the summer...especially with friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE that purple polish!
    i want! i want!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pedicures are one of my most favorite things in the world. I love the color you got and especially love your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaha obviously you mean harley! I also love a good pedicure! Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you but the board up in your office! Its a good way to encourage you, and to remind you of your accomplishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need a pedicure badly! My feet are so scary right now!! I haven't had one since January!

    I am happy that I have more time to do things like pack lunches for work, etc. it's nice to have healthy food to eat at lunch. Granted, I ate healthy stuff when i went to buy lunch, but it's expensive and I never 100% know if I might get some gluten in what I am eating. So fixing my own lunches again is making me very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...