Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{what i’m loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone! This week I am linking up with Jamie's blog for {what i’m loving} Wednesday!

WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} That there is only one work day left for me this week! I have my earned day off on Friday. Even better is that….

{two} We are heading to Florida on Friday night/early Saturday morning! Mr.D has a work conference and I decided to tag along. So excited for sun, sand, and warmth! That and shopping too Smile

{three} We are only able to go because of the kindness of good friends. Alison & Justin volunteered to look after Harley while we are gone. I am sure Cruz and Harley are going to have a bundle of fun playing together and will be dead tired each night! Thank you again Alison, we appreciate it so much!

{four} New to me books. I picked up three books from the library this week and can’t wait to get into them on our trip. I will have plenty of time to read as I will alone each day, so I am sure they won’t last long.  Even better is that they all come recommended from Lisa, who is the book queen!

What are you loving this week?


17 comments :

  1. I wish you were coming closer to the Orlando area so we could get together and stalk each other in person! Have FUN in Tampa and take LOTS of pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We are all excited! :) And excited for both of you guys to get away! :) Yo will have a great time. See you Friday! Let me know how the books are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what books did you get?

    You're going to have so much fun in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding a new book. :) Have fun on your trip!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Love! I really like your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an awesome trip!!! That is nice that Harley gets to hang out with A&J and Cruz while you are away!!
    You need to give us a book review when you are done- always looking for new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love books too! i really am lovin all the summer reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your vacation (& shopping)! I could use a dose of fun, sun and sand myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH fun! Have a wonderful get away! It should be nice and sunny and hot for you guys! I think some time by the pool reading sounds fan-freaking-tastic! I hope you like the books I recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let us know if you read something good! And have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time stopping by your blog from WILW. Your wedding picture at the top is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous! I love Orlando. The humidity didn't even bother me that much. Are you going to Disney or Universal? There's a really fun pirate-themed mini-golf place on International Drive if you're in Orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will have to share the books you read with us! I am ALWAYS looking for new ones to pick up! I hope you guys have a wonderful time! Have fun shopping!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...