Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{what i’m loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone! Only one more work day and it’s the weekend! Even better that it’s a long one! I still can’t believe that it’s almost July…where is this year going?!

WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} My first bike ride to work and home went well yesterday! It was about 18k each way, and took a little longer on the way home. Let’s just say the little stumps of mine were tired and it was hot out!

{two} Good summer reads! I finished The Art of Racing in the Rain while on vacation and loved it! I am reading another dog related book that Alison lent to me, and it’s good so far. I am thinking of doing a little summary of the books I have read recently and hopefully people can find new books to read. Anyone have some to suggest to me?

{three} The weather has finally felt like summer here lately! I am hoping with all fingers and toes crossed that it’s finally here to say. Especially for the long weekend.

{four} That I finally registered for the Victoria half marathon! I am meeting up with Amber, Lisa and Lauren. So excited to spend time with these girls and to run a half with them!

image

What are you loving this week?


12 comments :

  1. Ooh, three months away! Fun!
    Let's see, I'm loving...Tosh.O this week. I mean, really? How am I just starting to watch this show and why have I not listened to all my friends who told me to watch it earlier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats on registering!!! And those are all great things to be loving, Leigh!

    I'm loving that it's Wednesday, you're back from your vacation (I know this was a while ago, but it's such a relief to come to your blog and see new posts), and that it's almost lunch time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You biked to work in the HEAT that was yesterday? You are my work out hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy I'm glad biking to work went well! The Art of Racing in the Rain was such a good book, it made me bawl.

    So so sooooo excited for Victoria and OUR roadtrip down :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, good job on the biking to and from work! I wish I was the motivated in the summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blog! good luck on the half marathon! i'm hoping to complete one some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving that you registered for the 1/2!!!

    I am loving that I move in 2 days (although I am not loving the stress of moving. So many moving parts to coordinate, it's not fun).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on registering for a marathon! I have yet to do that, but it's one of those dreams I have that I really want to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, another marathon! congrats and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad your weather is getting nice!!! and yay for the marathon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear Victoria is an absolutely beautiful course! My mum has walked it and really liked it...and I'm pretty sure my father in law is running the Victoria half this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard that book was a good one. It's been on my list of books to read for ages...I might have to move it further up the list or I'll never get to it! Congrats on the race registration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...