Friday, July 15, 2011

{happy friday}

It's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday! Sorry, got a little carried away there for a second. Can you tell I am excited the weekend is here?!

This weekend, we are:

  • going to a friend's down the street for a BBQ
  • going to a training session on the transitions for my triathlon on Saturday
  • triathlon on Sunday!
  • hanging out and enjoying the sunshine that we are finally supposed to have!
Hope you have a great weekend everyone!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Anything exciting?

11 comments :

  1. Hey, what distance are you doing at Chestermere? We should try to meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

    Seriously, I cannot wait to hear all about it. I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So excited for your tri!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in your tri! You're going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the triathalon! I can't wait to hear about it!
    If you barf, do it in the water. Much cleaner. Unfortunately, that is the only advice I have. And it's sucky advice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on the triathalon! i know you'll do great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan to garden, clean my house and cheer you on on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck!! YOu willl do great, I just know it!!

    I am going on a girls weekend to a spa in Wisconsin! My friend got a killer deal for us because she knows someone in reservations. I have never gone on a girls weekend like this so it should be a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your weekend, Leigh! And good luck on the tri, not that you'll need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck!!

    This weekend has started out great witha day off and day of just hanging out with friends all afternoon after a brick workout in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...