Friday, July 29, 2011

{happy friday}

Well hello there Friday, I am so glad to see you! Maybe next time you could come around a little faster okay?

Today is my last day of work for over two weeks and I am so excited! That and the fact that my mom is flying in tonight and I get to spend a whole week with her.

Do you know what else makes me excited and happy? That I came home last night and found this waiting on the bed for me:




















That sneaky Mr.D! Of course I love it as it will be perfect for reading books this next week on the beach :) I think Mr.D is a keeper for sure :)

I don't know how much I will be around on the blog for the next week, so I hope you have a great week and I can't wait to catch up when I get back!

What do you have planned for the weekend? What are you happy or excited about today?

9 comments :

  1. Good work Mr. D! I love Change of Heart, are you reading it? It's my fav, my MIL just bought it for me as I wanted a copy. Have a great trip with your Mom, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend/week, and enjoy the week with your Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love my ereader {kindle}.

    Enjoy your time with you mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two weeks off work is AWESOME! Enjoy it and enjoy your time with your mom!!!

    And sneaky Mr. D is right, what a nice gift to surprise you with. Let me know what you think, I am going to make the plunge and get an e-reader soon I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet!

    I looooved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your vacation!!!!!! Hope the weather is good in Penticton!
    Is that a Kobo?? Lucky lady! Awesome hubby! What book is that? I love Jodi Picoult!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome gift! I love my eReader! My parents got me mine and I use it a TON and actually prefer to read books on it v. reading physical books!

    Have a fabulous vacation!

    I am excited that I get ot see my family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...