Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I hope you like random …

because that’s what you are getting on this fine Wednesday.

  1. It’s Nicole’s birthday today! Make sure you stop by her blog to give her some birthday lovin’ Smile
  2. Mr.D is getting Lasik surgery today. I think he is excited to finally get rid of his contacts and glasses. I don’t blame him.
  3. I went to the YMCA after work last night to swim and I was about ready to punch the three men in my lane. I don’t mind sharing a lane, but if you are a slow swimmer, please swim in the slow lane, not the fast lane. And while you’re at it, if you know I am right on your tail for the whole time, let me pass you at the wall, and don’t take off slowly in front of me. Even more if you are in the fast lane, don’t stop half way through and hang onto the lane dividers. Thanks Smile
  4. Awhile ago, Alison and I had ordered some Bondi Bands together and one of mine was super thin after just a few wears. I emailed the company with the issue and they responded immediately saying that they would send me another one free of charge. Talk about a great customer service!
  5. Remember this post back at the start of the year? I have completed: run a 10k in under a hour {race recap} and run a half marathon {race recap}. Working on trying a triathlon this weekend and I have started to print wedding pictures and hang pictures on the walls. Proof:
    IMG_1351
    The living room
    IMG_1352
    Spare bedroom

            IMG_1353
            Our bedroom (don’t mind the mess Smile)

Tell me something, anything. Could be about something coming up in your life, what you ate for dinner, what book you are reading Smile


11 comments :

  1. Love your wedding pictures!

    Something random?
    I am now drinking my 3rd cup of coffee of the day! And it's only 9h40!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i am also on coffee #3..

    ive gotten to work on time for 3 days in a row. (i am NEVER on time)

    good luck with your triathlon. i ride a bike (not very often) but im pretty sure i couldn't run and mile..and i only know how to doggy paddle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh that pool experience would make me want to punch the guy.

    Something random: my toenails are painted dark purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. I like random. I can give you random!

    I just bought 2 boxes of Kix cereal, which I have never eaten before, because it was buy one get one free.

    I will be eating said boxes of cereal on the couch tonight around 10pm when I'm starving. So, I hope that cereal doesn't suck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People in the slow lanes drive me crazy!! It's back to the pool for me on Thursday, hoping I don't encounter TOO many people like that!

    I like your decorating - looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to Mr. D! James and I have both had great experiences with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Random, but all great things, Leigh!

    I am dying to get Lasik, but can't because my eyes haven't finished changing.
    I am really full from too much water and cookies.
    I want it to be Friday now.
    And is it bad that I'm excited to go bra shopping after work? I mean, who likes bra shopping? Not this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited for your tri this weeekend! John wants to come too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the wall hangings! I feel like it will take me forever to get stuff hung on the wall in my new place! Mostly becuase I might paint one room, but am not sure, so I haven't hung anything...

    Let's see... I am heading to run club in a bit and we are doing a 2 mile timed trial that will sort of indicate our half marathon time (or what we should be able to achieve). I am kind of nervous as I Have never tried to run 2 miles as fast as I can. It's supposed to indicate what our VO2 max is... and lactate threshold. Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the shout out! I have been blog MIA lately- busy with work and not much to say! I really need this vacay!
    Hope Mr D's lasik surgery went well! What clinic did he go through? Did he get Lasik or PRK? Best surgery I ever did (ok only surgery)!! Hope his recovery is super quick!
    Stupid fast lane hoggers! You should have cut in front of them! Maybe they would get the hint!
    Great job on hanging all those pictures!! It's amazing what some photos add to the room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate when people are slow!!!!
    Something random: Right now I'm reading "Size 12 Is Not Fat" by Meg Cabot. It's really good!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...