Friday, July 22, 2011

My 7 Links

**I am reposting this using Windows Live Writer because there were issues with my links before. Sorry if you tried to read the links and they didn’t work earlier!**

I am sure you have seen this floating around the blogsphere lately, but I was tagged by the fabulous Amber and Paula today so I thought I would play along. Both are running machines, so make sure you check out their blogs :)
The details mean I am to link to a post of my own for each of the categories:

  • Your most beautiful post
  • Your most popular post
  • Your most controversial post
  • Your most helpful post
  • A post whose success surprised you
  • A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
  • The post that you are most proud of

Here we go!

Most beautiful: happy birthday Leigh
Mr.D doesn't make many writing appearances on my blog, but he wrote a post for my 24th birthday. I still read it every now and then because he took the time to sit down and write a post for me when blogging isn't his thing.

Most popular: DIY Guestbook followed by recipe Friday
I get lots of hits for wedding related stuff, but the recipe for the Joey's viva salad is definitely popular one!

Most controversial: Oh what do to?
I wouldn't say it's very controversial, but it is one of the few times that I've talked about something very personal on my blog before.

Most helpful: I can't name one post in particular, so I thought I'd link to my DIYsection as there are lots of tutorials there!

Surprise success: Race Report: Centaur Subaru Half Marathon
I was surprised at how many people read my race report and commented on it. The blogging world is an amazing place for support and encouragement! I definitely could have not made it through training each week without everyone's comments.

Didn't get the attention it deserved: The difference a year makes
This one was hard to choose, but I really liked this post as it continues to show me how far I have come and changed in just one year. I can only imagine how much I have grown from the time this blog started until today.

Most proud of: My triathlon recaps part one and part two
Even though it's still fresh in my mind, that swim seriously beat me down mentally and I had to dig deep through the rest of the race. It shows me that I can do anything I set my mind to and that I can only grow from there!


I am nominating:

Alison from The Life and times of Alison and Justin
Chrissi from Home is where the heart is
Deb from Deb Tris
Rachel from Rachel and John
Amanda from Simple girl, simple pleasures

And if you weren't nominated and want to play along, go ahead!

ps- happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a fantastic weekend :)


4 comments :

  1. Ah thanks Leigh. This sounds hard to do! But I will do it for sure. Love all the link backs! :) Good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list!

    It's also great for anyone who is new to reading your blog. I'll do my list sometime next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Thank you, Leigh! I need to go write my post now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! It let me learn about you and your blog! Your hubbys bday post was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...