Thursday, July 14, 2011

Three Things Thursday

I decided to change up my TTT again. Because I am always on the look out for new recipes, I decided I would share three that we have tried recently and enjoyed Smile

{one} blueberry greek yogurt banana bread from Emily of Daily Garnish. So easy to make and so delicious! I have a tonne of blueberries and bananas in my future, so I can see this one being repeated!
IMG_0382
My version

{two} creamy taco mac from The Way The Cookie Crumbles. Seriously so easy again and so delicious! I think I might just make it tomorrow night Smile

{three} sausage & mushroom manicotti from All Recipes. Mr.D found this one and it was pretty tasty! The shells were tough to stuff, but worth it in the end.

********************************************************

Have you tried any new recipes lately that are a keeper?  Do share!


5 comments :

  1. I love the blueberry banana muffins from Daily Garnish so I can imagine that loaf is yummy too!
    I had one of my favorite recipes last night Curried Chickpeas with Coconut Quinoa from edible perspective. If you like curry try this! It isn't a strong curry taste either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! It's so bad that I haven't really been baking and/or cooking recently! I need to post a fav recipe though. Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so lazy at cooking in the summer. It's sad. Haha. I did make parsley pesto last night though. Use parsley instead of basil and walnuts instead of pinenuts, it was really good!!

    I have heard SO many people raving about that blueberry yogurt bread, I'm going to have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annnddd now I'm hungry. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! You have been eating well lately! That banana blueberry bread looks amazing!

    I made a great tilapia recipe. I will post it eventually!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...