Thursday, July 21, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Hello Thursday, if only you were Friday. I would love you even more if you were Smile

This week’s three things Thursday is all about things that I am excited about and loving this week. Here we go:

{one} That I booked my flights for Victoria in October! I am so excited to not only see my cousin, but also spend the weekend with Amber, Lisa and Lauren. Seeing Victoria will be so much fun as I hear it’s gorgeous and not to mention running another half marathon Smile

{two} That Mr.D and I went on a date last night. It doesn’t happen very often during the week, but it was a fun change. We went to a restaurant called Gaucho, which serves Brazillian BBQ. In other words, lots and lots of meat!
117

{three} That my mom is coming in a week to visit! I haven’t seen her for a few months so I am excited to spend a whole week with her.
Dominican Republic 2008 195

 

What are you excited about or loving today?


10 comments :

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! :) Glad your Mom is coming! Gaucho sounds like another place we went to but I can't for the life of me think of the name... I will think of it as soon as I post this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for our trip!! After you told me you booked your flight yesterday I started researching some fun stuff for us to do in Victoria and I'm going to send out an email next week about it :)

    That's fun that your mom is coming to visit you guys! I love it when my mom comes and visits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to run the Victoria half marathon so bad! But with 2 half's in September my race/travel budget is tapped for this year. Maybe 2012! I hear it is an awesome race!

    I love that today started off with Starbucks and a pancake breaky, then lunch with friends and today is my Friday since I am off work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for seeing your mom! Have a great time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - the hubby and I just decided to get back on track with our date nights. It's SO important! Sometimes life just gets way too busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Sounds like you're about to have a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super duper excited for our trip!! :)

    And I love that I biked home from happy hour tonight. In a dress and heels. :) I felt so European!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm, I love Brazillian BBQ!!

    I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I'm excited that it's FRIDAY!
    2. I'm happy that you get to go on a trip!
    3. I'm loving my M. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...