Monday, July 11, 2011

{weekend recap}

Another weekend has come and gone…boo urns!

{friday} I had the day off, so I had a hair appointment (my roots were terrible!) and then we packed up and heading to Mr.D’s hometown. The drive is three hours and it was gorgeous at home, but raining and 10C in Mr.D’s hometown. Not fun at all! We met up with one of Mr.D’s friends for dinner and then just hung out.

{saturday} Our friends were getting married, so their ceremony was at 11am. It was in a gorgeous church downtown and was really touching.
IMG_1335
Their reception wasn’t until 5:30pm, so we went out for lunch with a bunch of friends and then went home to walk Harley. We fancied ourselves up and headed to the reception and it was fabulous! They had a five course meal and we were seriously stuffed!
IMG_1336
Mr.D and I
IMG_1338

IMG_1339
Simple yet gorgeous centrepieces

IMG_1341

IMG_1344

Some of the girls in our group

IMG_1342

IMG_1345
Some of the boys in the group

IMG_1346

IMG_1347

The bride’s dress was gorgeous!

IMG_1348

It was a fabulous wedding and we are so excited for them Smile

{sunday} In the morning, we both vegged out on the couch and I didn’t even drink the night before! In the afternoon, we went out for lunch with Mr.D’s brother and grandma. It was fun to catch up with both, but I was excited to be going home.

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


12 comments :

  1. Love your red dress! So pretty. And that first pic of you and your man is great! You are so cute. I want to put you in my pocket but that would probably be weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwwhhh!! You guys look soooo cute! I love your dress too Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was a gorgeous bride!!
    And your red dress is so pretty! Where did you get it?

    I just did a weekend recap on my blog, check it out if you want!
    www.ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your dress. that color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your dress!! It looks great on you!!

    I didn't get home from Medicine Hat until late on Saturday night so yesterday was my only real "weekend" day. I just did some gardening, went to yoga and then rode my bike to get groceries. In the evening we made a yummy dinner and drank caesars. It was a really nice day but I could use one more of them! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a pretty wedding! Don't you just love weddings?!

    Both your dress and the bride's are beautiful. Makes me want to get all dressed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a beautiful wedding! Love your dress and the bride's dress!

    The one shoulder look is very trendy right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful! I want to steal your dress! I'm wearing a one shoulder dress this Saturday, but I definitely like yours better!

    Happy Monday, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! I love weddings. I don't have one to go to until nest JUNE. It's so far away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked beautiful! The one shoulder dress sure is in! :)

    My weekend was very busy but good. I had a friend here from AZ, so we went to HH on Thursday, had a bbq for her on Friday, and then brunch w/ her on Sat after my 10 mi run. Then I drove 3.5 hours to a friend's lake cabin to see a different group of college friends, spent the night there, and drove back Sunday morning. So a LOT going on, but a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures!!! It's been a while since I've been to a wedding! I wish I had one to go to, lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...