Monday, July 18, 2011

{weekend recap}

Hello and goodbye weekend! Why do you always have to go by so fast?!

{friday} After work, I stopped to pick up my race package for my triathlon on Sunday. After that, Mr.D and I ran some errands…we had important things to buy. Floaties for the water and a new air mattress as we are going camping/beaching in two weeks! So excited for the sun and sand Smile

{saturday} The morning was spent hanging out and I went for a short run, and it was hot! In the afternoon, the triathlon was offering a few information session and I needed all the help I could get, so of course I went. I met Deb there as I saw on her blog that she was also doing the triathlon. It was nice to have someone else there and she gave me lots of helpful tips. Thanks again Deb Smile
Later that night, we went to a friend’s house for a pot luck and BBQ. It was a gorgeous night out and of course ate way too much food!

{sunday} The morning started bright and early at 5:30am for my triathlon. It was definitely quite the experience, but I will do a full recap tomorrow. Rachel, Henry and John also came to watch my tri, so after it was done, we went over to their house to let the crazy pups play and of course to spend time with Henry! (and you too Rachel!)
IMG_1375IMG_1376

The rest of the day was spent hanging out in the sun and relaxing. The perfect way to end a weekend Smile

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


7 comments :

  1. Awww- what a cutie.
    I had a great weekend. Lots of relaxing, sun, running, and even a free David Usher (yes, David Usher) concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend. That's awesome Rachel and fam went to watch! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting, can't wait to read the recap!
    We had a great weekend, did lots but still very relaxing and a lot of fun! I am just happy we are finally seeing summer like weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun weekend, cant wait to hear all about the triathlon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Can't wait to hear all about your triathlon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about your tri! I had a good weekend. Friday/Saturday were INSANELY busy so I just kind of crashed on the couch all day yesterday. Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were a busy this weekend! I can't wait to read your race recap!

    I had a very fun and relaxing weekend. The hotel/spa was just amazing and I came back totally refreshed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...