Monday, July 25, 2011

{weekend recap}

Well hello there Monday, I am not excited to see you! Ok, just a little bit because it means that I am one day closer to my holidays Smile

{friday} Mr.D’s parent’s stopped at our house for the night as they were on their way out of town for holidays. It was a pretty relaxing night, as we just had dinner and then hung out.

{saturday} We were up bright and early to see Mr.D’s parent’s off. Pretty sure shortly after they left, we started to watch a movie and I proceeded to fall asleep for over two hours. It was glorious! In the afternoon, we took Harley to the dog park so he could run and swim in the river. That night, we just hung out and watched Limitless.

{sunday} I did my long run of 8k in the morning, and then we hung out outside as the nice weather has finally decided to return! We had bought Harley a kiddie pool, so we filled it up for him and let him play in there. It was hilarious to watch!

IMG_1381IMG_1390IMG_1379

Other than that, I went to the mall quickly in search of a new bathing suit, but had no luck. But did manage to find a pair of shorts and a new skirt for work Smile

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


5 comments :

  1. Cruzie loves her pool too! They are so funny. I have not been successful in finding a new bathing suit this year either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i napped a lot this weekend too... love it! Nordstrom has some cute suits for sale... just bought one and am excited about it's arrival before my girls beach week, check them out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great weekend! I entertained family, went to a friend's bbq, and saw a musical. I also had a good chunk of SUnday to myself, which was pretty blissful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I slept in on Saturday and it was glorious. I know it sounds a little lame as the highlight of my weekend, but I was exhausted and it happens so infrequently that it was just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you try La Vie en Rose for a bathing suite? I find they are great! You can get some good prices, mix and match and personally I find their bathing suits look the best on me! I know there are few here in Calgary....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...