Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{what i’m loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am off travelling for work today, so it will be a long day, but I definitely appreciate the opportunity.

WILW

This week I am linking up with Jamie's blog for {what i’m loving} Wednesday.

I am loving:

{one} That I have Friday off and am getting my hair done! It has been a couple of months, so it is definitely needing some attention.

{two} That we are going to a friend’s wedding this weekend. I am excited to dress up and see friends that we don’t get to see often.

{three} This sweet puppy!
IMG_0065

{four} And my sweet husband who has been making dinner every night this week Smile
l_b (210 of 641)

What are you loving this week?


8 comments :

  1. I am loving that I had the BEST sleep in my hotel last night because it has A/C! Eric needs to get our window a/c hooked up while I'm gone because it has been too hot in our house to sleep well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that I have Friday off too. Woo hoo! Oh, and be a good blogger and get before AND after pics of the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah look at little Harley! :) Tell Mr. D to talk to Justin about this making dinner business when they are riding tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in desperate need of a haircut! Enjoy getting yours done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for your hubby cooking!! does he enjoy it? mine does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving coming off of a nice Fourth of July break from work! Weddings are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that my parents arrive on Monday from Ontario :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all wonderful things to be loving :) Have so much fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...