Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{what I’m loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone! It means one day closer to Friday and to my holidays! Love it.

WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} Home grown peas straight from the pod! When Mr.D’s parents came last weekend, his mom brought me a big bag of peas from his grandparents garden. Nothing beats home grown veggies. Did I mention that his grandparents are in their late 80s and early 90s and still garden!?

photo2

{two} Cookies straight from the oven! Nothing beats freshly baked cookies. I have had such a craving lately, so I decided to make some last night. They were begging me to eat three, so I did. I enjoyed every bite of them!

photo

{three} Continuing with the food theme, last night Mr.D make risotto that tasted just like macaroni and cheese except a million and one times better. Too bad it isn’t good for my beach body. I am drooling just thinking about it right now.

{four} That this time next week, we will be sitting on a beach with no cares in the world. And that I get to see my mom for a whole week!

What are you loving today? Do share Smile


8 comments :

  1. Yum. Now I am hungry and want cookies and risotto for breakfast! :) You will have a blast with Mom and then beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing things to be loving, Leigh! I'm jealous that you get to go to the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look delicious! And I have been craving risotto all week, now I really want it ;)

    Have a great trip! And today I love that I only have 2 more days of work before a mini day trip with my Mom Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of your upcoming beach vacation! You're going to have so much fun!

    I LOVE PEAS from the garden. I have such fond memories of eating peas straight out of my grandma's garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh veggies are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that I am done taking tests for the year! Woo hip!

    I am loving the fresh produce I have been buying from the farmers market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm fresh baked cookies are always the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...