Sunday, August 7, 2011

And she’s back!

Well hello everyone! It feels like forever that I have been gone, but I am back Smile

This last week went so fast. Too fast. I miss my mom already Sad smile The week was spent: laying on the beach, eating, swimming, eating, playing cards, eating ice cream. Can you sense a theme?!

We are off tonight to see Tosh doing his stand up, so I will be back tomorrow with a full recap of our week. But here’s a few pictures until then.

IMG_0414
The view from the beach

IMG_0432
Trying to take a nice picture turns into…


IMG_0433

IMG_0434

Mr.D throwing Leigh in the water!

IMG_1417
The view from a restaurant we went to

Until then, tell me how your week was. What were you up to?


9 comments :

  1. My week is going well...currently on vacay and briefly stopped in blog land. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such an awesome vacation! The pics of Mr. D throwing you in the water are hilarious. That's so something Eric would do to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds like an amazing vacation!! I am glad you had a great time away. And that is SUCH a boy thing to throw the girl in the water. :) You guys look cute together, as usual! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good trip! :) Oh Mr. D!!! :) Look forward to more pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I'm totally jealous of the Tosh show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! Give Daniel a big kiss from me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're back, and glad you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see more pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Mr. D are the cutest! I love all these pictures! And I'm glad you're back, but I'm sad for you that you had to leave your mom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...