Friday, August 19, 2011

{happy friday}

Returning to work yesterday was ROUGH! I was so not ready to go back, but thankfully it is only for two days. And now it’s the weekend Smile

This weekend, we are:

  • going to a baby shower
  • going to a wedding shower
  • running a 10k on Saturday night! Maybe Mr.D too depending on how his knee feels

On a random note, thought I would show you a few pictures from my iphone. I have so many random pictures on there!

IMG_0520
I often find Harley in our upstairs spare room just staring out the window. It’s so cute!

IMG_0521
I found my running shoes on sale the other day because they were the last model. I don’t mind having the same colour again if it saves me $40! New running shoes are like little clouds for your feet Smile

IMG_0522IMG_0524
We had a crazy hail storm last night…it looked like it had snowed in August!

What do you have planned for your weekend? Hope you have a great one!


7 comments :

  1. I love baby showers! All the cute little things :)
    Mr.D is having knee issues? My hubby is too! Poor boys!
    I think I have those purple shorts, are they Nike?
    That hail is crazy! It has been one silly summer!
    Tomorrow we are going to the Farmers Market, Jazz at the Lake (Sylvan Lake) and then a few errands, Sunday we have a 18km run - last big run before the Disney half! After that I hope to spend some R&R time tanning on the deck ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was so hard to go back to work. I totally feel ya! BUT, it is the weekend after today and it sounds like you are going to have a great one. Hope the hubby's knee heals up. Knee troubles can be horrible during training. Kudos on finding the shoes on sale. Running shoes are the most important piece of equipment for your body! Happy Weekending (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that hail DOES look like snow. Scary!!!

    My first sprint tri is this weekend. I'm NERVOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you doing a 10K race?? If so, which one? Have fun!!

    Have a great time at the showers! Hopefully you will get thank you cards afterward;)

    Score on the new shoes!! I don't mind the same colour again as long as it wasn't ugly in the 1st place!!

    Blogger is still making it difficult for me to comment on your blog but I have figured out a way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. WOAH, that hail is crazy!
    2. Harley is getting so big!
    4. Have fun at the showers!
    3. and new shoes = YAY! I just bought a pair in February, but am a sucker for a good deal :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got hail last night too! Wow, you have a busy weekend. Sounds like it will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah. That does look like snow. Eeks. How odd!! We have had gorgeous weather here lately! Makes me appreciate living in MN. I am trying to store of this love for MN in preparation for the cold months that are to come!

    You have a busy weeekend ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...