Sunday, August 14, 2011

One year ago…

Mr.D and I spent the morning getting ‘pretty’ with our close friends…
l_b (20 of 641)l_b (72 of 641)l_b (118 of 641)

Waited anxiously to see each other for the first time…
l_b (102 of 641)l_b (173 of 641)

Took turns saying loving and touching words to each other promising to spend the rest of our lives together…
l_b (381 of 641)
l_b (303 of 641)

And sealed it with a kiss!
l_b (332 of 641)

Spent the rest of the night dancing away and having fun with our close friends and family
l_b (532 of 641)l_b (548 of 641)l_b (578 of 641)l_b (603 of 641)l_b (606 of 641)l_b (613 of 641)

Mr.D,

I am not too sure where the last year has gone, but I love you more and more everyday. You are a wonderful husband, friend, puppy daddy and I couldn’t ask for a better man to have by my side. You are always encouraging and supporting me, and I thank you for that. I love you and can’t wait to spend many more years together creating new memories!

Love,

Leigh

l_b (207 of 641)l_b (211 of 641)l_b (281 of 641)


9 comments :

  1. Aw, happy anniversary! What a beautiful couple. I wish you many more happy years together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's already been a year! Wowie!

    Happy Anniversary :) You guys are such a great couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! You are right this last year flew by! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah love this post! And all the photos. Happy 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Such a sweet post:) I wish you both many more years of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what a sweet post. I can not believe it's been a year already. I hope you guys had a wonderful day together yesterday!! Here's to many, many more years of blissful happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary, Leigh and Mr. D! I started to tear up reading your little letter to Mr. D! I hope you were able to have a wonderful anniversary together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I know I'm late but happy anniversary!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...