Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random at it’s finest

My brain is still on vacation mode, so I was struggling to come up with a post idea for today. So you are getting a bunch of random thoughts, you can thank me later Smile

  • A few months (yes months) ago, the medicine cabinet mirror fell off in our spare bathroom and left a big hole in the wall. I finally got around to fixing the hole and painting the bathroom this week. Now I just can’t decide what shower curtain I should put up. Opinion?
    IMG_0476IMG_0477IMG_0480IMG_0481
  • I bought a bunch of fabric yesterday to make some baby bibs for the baby shower I have in a couple weekends. Wish me luck!
  • I mentioned this on Twitter, but I have a bridal shower the same weekend and the theme is date night. I have no ideas for a present. Do you have any fun ideas?
  • Apparently being on vacation means I can’t make any decisions, so please help me Smile
  • I love spending time this cutie:
    IMG_0457
  • Our one year wedding anniversary is this weekend. I can’t believe that we have been married for almost a year already!

10 comments :

  1. Definitely the first shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    Good luck on the bibs, I want to try and make baby booties this fall/winter, should be interesting to say the least.

    I was trying to think of something unique for the date night idea and couldn't come up with anything! What types of things do the couple like to do? I know here some things that come to mind, is a cooking class together, chocolate making, some sort of outdoor activity (rafting or golfing) or maybe you could even get them a picnic set (one of my favorite wedding gifts. Hope that helps a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! First time commenter, long time lurker! We had our wedding receptions at the same place and I found this blog when I googled the cabin :) Date night idea- 12 pre paid dates for the year, 1 for each month (movie, dinner, mini golf, bowling, etc)Force them to try something new! Stick them in sealed, labeled envelopes and they can have a fun surprise, already planned and paid for each month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first shower curtain for sure!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the white one!

    I also LOVE Anonymous gift suggestion! Though 12 date nights might be expensive, but even a few different date nights would be a really, really fun gift!

    I can't believe it's been a year since your wedding either. Wowie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely prefer the first shower curtain!

    Date night, how about a gift card for go-carting or laser tag? If you want to spend more, maybe a hot air balloon ride? The easy option is a dinner out, which most couples would love too. Depends if you think they'd like some different experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitley the patterned shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this shower curtain! And I can't believe that it's been one year for you! Happy anniversary (early)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the first shower curtain w/ the geometric pattern on it! But you can't go wrong with white, either!

    The gift depends on the couple. If they are home bodies, maybe a cook book and a nice bottle of wine or olive oil? If they are outdoorsy, maybe an outdoor activity of some sort? What a fun theme!

    I can't believe you've been married for almost a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the green shower curtain. Maybe for the gift a GC to your fav restaurant or make a gift basket with "movie night in" - movie, wine, popcorn, cozy blanket...
    Holy 1 year, so cool!
    See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...