Friday, September 2, 2011

{happy friday}

FRIDAY! I love you Smile Even though every time you come around, I am tired and never want to do anything that night, I still enjoy that you are here.

This weekend, we have nothing planned yet. The weather is finally looking up after all of the rain we had earlier in the week, so hopefully we can enjoy some time outside. Other than that, we are just going to enjoy the long weekend Smile

Because I am always curious about who reads my blog, I thought I would do a little ‘roll call’ today. So, if you are a long time reader who never comments or just a now and then reader, or an everyday reader, I would love for you to leave a comment and say hi Smile Maybe tell me a little something about yourself while you are here.  It would make my weekend!

Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope you have a great weekend! And don’t forget to leave a comment even saying hi Smile


13 comments :

  1. Long time reader! ;)
    Hope you have a great weekend... I'm headin to my cottage with the fam & BF (ya I said it... lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time reader here! ;)
    Happy weekend my friend! Nothing big planned for us, hense my lack of a blog post today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Friday!!!!!! Nothing major planned for us but a BBQ or two, cleaning and packigng for our trip. I might have to do some shopping as every day is a struggle in the wardrobe department!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, Leigh. Happy Friday! Have a lovely long-weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyday reader and real life friend here! :) Shopping buddy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darling! I read every blog post but hardly ever comment. I blame GReader and how difficult that makes posting a comment from my phone... Oh, and my own particular brand of laziness ;-) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HIYA! I think you know I'm here already though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi :) You know I read religiously. Something you don't know about me... Hmm... I've dated about 3 Brians and a Ryan. I need to find a guy with a different name. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! :) I read your blog frequently and love it! It inspires me to get moving! :) And since I'm just in Red Deer I can relate to all your weather comments! Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same way on Friday's!:)

    I hope you're having a fabulous long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Hello!!! ... something you don't know about me!? I could drink champagne all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Leigh!.. you have to check out Pinterest... you'll be hooked!.. Just google it! Love your blog by the way!.. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...