Friday, September 9, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! Best part of today? It’s my earned day off, so I am enjoying the day and getting a few things done Smile

I must mention something important about today….it’s Amber's 23rd birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day Amber and that Eric and the furbabies spoil you Smile Make sure you stop by her blog to wish her a happy birthday!

This weekend, we don’t have much planned again. I have a few things to get done today …pick up a book from the library, cancel my gym membership, etc. I have my second to last long run before my half in three weeks and Mr.D is going biking one day with a friend. Other than that, we are just doing whatever we choose Smile

What do you have planned for the weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a great weekend!


8 comments :

  1. I have to make a library run today too! Going to the gym shortly and then enjoying the 30 degree weather!
    We are off to Lethbridge for a wedding tomorrow so my long run will be down there.
    Excited for Banff!? I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you're too sweet! Thank you for the birthday wish!! :)

    Omg, I totally forgot you had Melissa's BEFORE Victoria. Is it the WEEKEND before??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the library!! I am waiting for a few books to come available.

    Have a great long weekend!! Super jealous as usual!

    Oh I ended up returning the puma shoes as they were too tight with even thin socks. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say what? Why you canceling that membership? Bad girl!
    Sounds like we have opposite earned day's off. With the day off, you could have at least put a picture in this post of your hair when you wake up in the morning. ;-)
    Let's see, this weekend I have a bday celebration of a friend this weekend and a long run. That long run better be a good one, dangit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo what book? I am still jealous of your uber short week. Urg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great weekend! I'm glad that you didn't have anything planned (we didn't either), and those weekends are the best kinds of weekends :) Hopefully this week will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What book did you get from the library? Sounds like a fun weekend! I spent it with my friend Nora and her fiance and his 2 daughters. It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...