Friday, September 16, 2011

{happy friday}

So, so glad that Friday is here! This week and probably the next two will be super busy at work for me. I don’t mind it because it makes the days go by faster, but that means less blog reading time for me Sad smile Haha.

This weekend, we are:

  • heading to the mall to return a pair of boots I bought. I thought I liked them, but I’m not 100% on them, so I’d rather to wait until I find a pair I LOVE
  • going out for dinner with Alison & Justin on Saturday night
  • 16k run on Sunday. Last one before my next half next weekend!

Tell me: what do you have planned for the weekend? Hope you have a great weekend either way!


7 comments :

  1. Aw, have fun with Alison and Justin! Happy Friday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for date night! Thanks again for doing some shopping for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running 16K this weekend too! Tomorrow I think.

    Have a great weekend! What boots did you get that you're returning? I really need a new pair of fall boots but can't find a pair I LOVE and that are in the budget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great weekend. Your 10 miler went so well, you are going ot do great at this half next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your weekend went wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...