Friday, September 23, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! I am so, so excited that it’s the weekend. This week has gone by so slowly!

Most important thing about today? It’s Alison's birthday! Happy birthday to you, Alison Smile I hope Justin and Cruz spoil you rotten Smile

This weekend, we are:

  • going out for dinner tonight to Olive Garden for a little carb loading
  • running my second half marathon tomorrow! Mr.D is running the 10k
  • we are car pooling with Nicole and her husband J who is pacing for the half. Nicole unfortunately won’t be running, but her and baby will be cheering us on Smile
  • relaxing and icing on Sunday morning

What are you up to this weekend? Hope you have a great weekend!


10 comments :

  1. Good luck with your race! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Leigh. You are too sweet. xo
    Good luck tomorrow!!! You will kick butt! :) Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in your race!! I can't wait to hear all about it! You're going to rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have an awesome race! Looks like the weather is going to be great. I can't wait to spectate and cheer everyone on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at the 1/2! I bet you will do great and achieve another PR! I have a friend visiting and we are running a 10 mile race together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and have fun!!
    It will be a beautiful race to watch and to run I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...