Friday, September 30, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! I know I am once again thankful that it's here. This week has been super busy at work, so it will be nice to have a break and just relax.

We actually don't have too much planned for the weekend. Tomorrow morning, I will be up bright and early as I am volunteering for the Harvest Half marathon. I am getting my cheering voice ready! Oh and did I mention that it's supposed to be 12C and rainy tomorrow while today is 26C and sunny? I feel bad for the runners! I know I am dressing warm tomorrow morning. Other than that,  I am going to do a long run on Sunday and enjoy the weekend :)

What do you have planned for the weekend? Hope you have a great one either way!

ps- one more week until Victoria! 










8 comments :

  1. Happy weekend!
    I don't have any specific plans for this weekend, I will probably just relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it!! Hooray!

    Enjoy the weekend and cheer your heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Volunteering sounds fun! I really want to volunteer for a race but haven't gotten around to it yet because I'm always running them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun volunteering!

    You know, for volunteering, the weather isn't great. For running, it's not so bad. Personally, I run better in rain then in 26c...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for volunteering!! I was totally planning on it, but something came up (more about it later). I need to find a race to volunteer at this year- maybe Last Chance Half Marathon will be a good one.

    Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! I hope the weather is ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is nice of you to volunteer! I am volunteering at the marathon on Sunday! Other than that, I am doing my last long run with my run club tomorrow mornign and then I have a bach party tomomrrow night that I will probalby bow out of early!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...