Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quick & easy DIY

This blog hasn’t had a DIY project in a while, so I thought I would show you an easy and quick project that I did last weekend. I saw a similar idea on Pinterest, but decided to put my own spin on it.

Materials

  • frame of your choice {I used a frame from our guest book at our wedding}
  • scrapbook paper {had it left over from the wedding again}
  • whiteboard marker

Steps

  1. cut your scrapbook paper to the size of your frame
  2. I traced some letters onto the paper to spell out “to do” and “notes” but you could free hand that or leave it out
  3. insert paper into frame
  4. write a way on your new “to do” frame!

IMG_1450

****************************************************

Someone was begging to be on the blog and I couldn’t say no to this cute face :

IMG_1448

Happy Wednesday everyone!


9 comments :

  1. Love it, I am going to make one, instead of my 10 different notepads the have random to do lists around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that! Except my list would have 25 things right now!!!
    Ah Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So easy to make and look at Harley's sweet face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's cute! I really like this idea and might have to try it. I've always wanted a whiteboard type to-do thing in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea! Looks like "pet Harley" should be added to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genius! Am I following you on pinterest? I don't think so. I must find you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really cute idea! You are so good at coming up with crafty ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! So easy and super cute. And I love Harley! Adorable

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...