Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Random, random, random

It’s only Wednesday and this week has been crazy at work! I am so ready for Friday. Because of that, I am doing a bullet style post today

  • I tried out a new hair style that some might have seen on Twitter the other day. I found it on this blog and it’s super duper easy!
    IMG_0575
  • I also tried curling my hair this morning with my flat iron ala Paula. Hers looks much better than mine!
    IMG_0578
  • it’s supposed to be 20c for my half marathon on Saturday! Gorgeous, gorgeous weather!
  • I was so tired yesterday…it might have had something to do with Harley getting up at 4am to puke. I can’t imagine getting up multiple times per night with a kid and still functioning the next day!
  • only 18 days until the Victoria half marathon. Craziness!

Tell me something random today Smile


10 comments :

  1. LOVE that top hair do, so pretty. Must try. I am no good at curling with my flat iron. It was a hot mess! YAY to nice weather for your run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 18 more days? EEEEIII!

    Love that hairstyle you tried. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using a flat iron to curl my hair - when I am not lazy ;) Usually I just wear pony tails!
    I cannot believe its going to be 20 in Banff!! Victoria will be a lot of fun, I wish I had signed up for that race!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hairstyle is adorable. I am going to have to try it! Good luck on your half!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks adorable in both pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new hair do!! I am going to have to try that!

    I find that curling with the flat iron takes a bit of practice. I can get some pieces to work well and other just look weird! It must take you forever with your thick hair though! My hair was curled with the flat iron in my 18 Week belly pic (hair looks good, face looks exhausted!)

    I will be cheering you on this Saturday in Banff!! Let me know what you are wearing so I can keep an eye out for you!

    I am so jealous that you are doing the Victoria HM!! It is so pretty there and I am sure the course will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was up at 4 am yesterday, too! But not because of a puking dog.... no idea why I woke up. I suck at sleeping!

    Your hair looks awesome. I wish I was better at doing hair. I am not. Also, I Love that outfit in the 2nd picture! Is it a dress? Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hairstyle. It's so cute. I'm kind of looking forward to getting to do fun things like that when my hair grows out. It's been a long process because every time it hits my shoulder, I just want to hack it all off. But I'm determined to let it grow for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't make my hair well with the flat iron. I think I have a crappy one. It works for straightening but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh you tried the Gibson tuck too! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...