Thursday, September 22, 2011

Three Things Thursday

I’m just going to come out and say it…I think I have Three Things Thursday ADD, as I am going to change it again.

This week, I am going to throw three questions out to the blogging world and hopefully you answer them Smile Feel free to leave three questions for me to answer too.

{one} how many beauty products  do you have under your bathroom sink right now?

I probably have close to 20 that are in constant rotation. Those include face wash, cream, hair products, etc. I probably have another 15 that aren’t being used right now in the hall closet. I have a problem I know!

{two} if you could meet any blogger in real life, who would you meet and why?

This is a tough question as there many great bloggers out there who would be fun to meet for different reasons.

{three} when you shave, do you use shaving cream or another product?

I haven’t used shaving cream probably since high school. I usually use body wash or shampoo/conditioner.

Let’s hear your answers! Smile have any questions for me?


8 comments :

  1. I'm with you, I don't use shaving cream either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use soap and water! :) And I have way too many products under my sink! 20 plus for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I have a billion products under my counter and they are all almost gone. I should throw them out but I feel like I'm wasting money then...so instead they sit under the counter. Also, tons of conditioner because I always run of shampoo first.

    2)Since I've already met you, I want to meet Natalie (over at extraordinary love). We email all the time and I think we would be great friends. A close second is Pioneer woman because she rocks!

    3)I just use a bar of soap. I'm not a body wash kinda girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a neat idea! I may have to steal this and post on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I shave, most of the time I use shaving cream BUT hair conditioner makes the legs feel really smooth and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually don't have that many beauty products AT ALL. I am really low maintenance that way. Funny because I'm very high maintenance in lots of other ways. Ha!

    I NEVER use shaving cream for my legs. Conditioner all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I have no beauty products under my br sink! I am realy low maintenance when it comes to beauty products, like Amber!

    2. I have actually met most of the bloggers in real life that I really really wanted to me - except you, but I will meet you soon, too!

    3. I always always use shaving cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed this yesterday!

    1) I have tons of beauty products! Probably about 20 in regular rotation and another 20 that I use occasionally. Also have a problem!

    2) This is hard!! I will say: Morgan from Caution Redhead Running, Alison and Amber!! I would like to meet them because I find them all very motivating and positive people who I think have a lot of things in common with me!

    3) I have to use shaving gel or else my legs get too dry! In a pinch I will use conditioner but since my conditioner is $$ and I need to lube my legs up a lot to not cut/burn them, it is better to use shaving gel.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...