Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Training Tuesday

Week ten

Total kilometers
33.9

Cross-training
Swiming: 0
Biking: 0
Other: 30 for 30 body weight work out (52 minutes), 30 day shred level 3 (20 minutes)

Walking
10 kilometers

Thoughts

Another hot week of training! I am not complaining too much though because it has been beautiful weather for Alberta in September and I am not ready for winter. This week is supposed to be 10 degrees cooler, so that will be nice.

******************************************************

On a random note, I added another tab below my header called running. I am going to link to any running product reviews that I have done/ will do. I also added the songs that are on my running playlist right now. I always like to find new songs, and hopefully it helps someone. I will warn you though… it’s a random mix of music!


6 comments :

  1. You know what your playlist is missing? Guns n Roses. You can thank me once you've run to Welcome to the Jungle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I always like when you share you running mixes! Keep up the good work Leigh!

    I'm kinda glad it's cooler out now. I love fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your music playlist in the tab running! I got great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the weather will be getting cooler for you, but I agree, not ready for Winter yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your running mix. I am always looking for new songs to run to!

    Yes, I am training for the Nike Women's full Marathon in October. Only one more really long run before race day! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another strong week of training! It was warm here this weekend and yesterday. Yesterday it was 90 which is really warm for a September day! But it's cooling off and I like it. I am ready for cool, crisp fall temps (but not for winter & snow)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...