Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Training Tuesday

Week eleven

Total kilometers
35k

Cross-training
Swimming: 0
Biking: 0
Other: Fitnessista’s arm workout 15 minutes

Walking
3.2k

Thoughts

Overall, another great training week. My knee started to hurt on my long run on Sunday, so I am hoping it feels better for next weekend.

I still can’t believe that this week is the last training week and that my next half marathon is this coming weekend! It has gone really fast, which is crazy.

How is your training going?


5 comments :

  1. You're doing amazing! You'll kill that half marathon, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do awesome! Take care of that knee though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Ice and ice some more with your knee. And foam roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work... Hope your knee doesn't bother you on race day. Just do what Amber said. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...