Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{weekend recap}

Sad another long weekend has come and gone Sad smile Only another month until the next one though, and the next one means my trip to Victoria! So excited about that Smile

{friday} Mr.D wasn’t feeling good after work, so he had a little nap and I took Harley for a walk. It started to pour on us about 10 minutes from home, and kept raining for a while, so it was a great night to stay in. Mr.D was sleeping when I got home for our walk, so I decided to make cookies. I had to send some with Mr.D  the next day when he went biking and some to Nicole. They were too dangerous to keep in the house!

{saturday} In the morning, I went for my long run and then got cleaned up and met up with Nicole to do a little shopping. She found some great shirts and I found a couple things as well Smile 

{sunday} It was a gorgeous day out, so we decided to take Harley for a hike in Kananaskis. The hike was 8k in total and we even saw snow on our way up!
IMG_1428IMG_1431IMG_1434IMG_1435IMG_1438IMG_1442

After our hike, we went out for dinner with a friend who I hadn’t seen in a while. It was great to catch up as she is moving to Australia for a year shortly!

{monday} The day was spent many chores around the house. Vacuuming, cleaning the oven, mowing the grass, etc. Lots was done! I also managed to fit in a two hour nap, haha. It was glorious!

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


10 comments :

  1. Fun weekend!! Love the views from your hike!! Thanks for shopping with me! I had a blast! I think I might go back and buy that sequin bar star maternity skirt for my next night out!!! Haha! Thanks for the cookies too- we gobbled them up in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blast! The hike looks awesome and glad you had fun with Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend!! Love the hiking pics.

    We finished the one unfinished room in our house this weekend (laundry room) and got my brother moved into the dorms. It was busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it nice having an extra day off?! Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect long weekend! I'm still sad that it's over. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hike looks beautiful! What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what part of Canada you live in but it looks beautiful! And finding some good stuff on a shopping trip is always great (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend! Those hiking pictures are gorgeous!! You really do live in such a beautiful part of North America!

    I had a great weekend. 12 mile run on Saturday, time at the cabin Sat-Sun, time in my condo on Monday. It was a good mix of being social + being productive + relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Between your and Leana's hiking pictures, I'm now a little homesick. I miss the mountains :(

    Still had a great weekend though- got free Ben and Jerry's ice cream, ate some great food, got some great shopping deals, and had fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...