Monday, September 12, 2011

{weekend recap}

Another weekend has come and gone….this month is flying by already too!

Today is Lindsey's birthday, so make sure you stop by her blog to say happy birthday Smile

{friday} I had the day off and it was fantastic! I slept in in the morning and then went for a run. I had some running around to do in the afternoon, which included picking up the book called Room from the library. I ended up getting really into it and finished it by Sunday! Have you read it? When Mr.D got home from work, we headed to the mall as I was searching for a new suitcase. I ended up getting one from The Bay as I had a gift card left from the wedding and it was 60% off!
IMG_0563
Only another month and I can use it for the girls Victoria trip!

{saturday} In the morning, I got some stuff done around the house and then in the afternoon, we went to watch Mr.D’s old rugby team play. It was a gorgeous day out so I didn’t mind!
IMG_0558
Harley forgot that he was a dog and was sitting in the bleachers on the beach with us. It was hilarious!

{sunday} I had my long run to do, so I set out on a new route. It was actually really nice to change it up as my new route went by some bathrooms and I needed them! Overall, it was a good run and only one more long run left until my next half! When I got home, I took Harley to the park and then we had a nap. It was a perfect Sunday Smile

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


8 comments :

  1. I can't believe you finished the book already! So i should read it I take it! Harley is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute suitcase! I have horrid orange luggage, don't judge ;)

    I have read Room! It's SO GOOD hey?! I also read it in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, bathrooms are always a plus on a long run! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a new suitcase! And it sounds like you had a great long weekend :) Harley looks like such a happy pup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trip is coming up so fast!!

    I love Harley and his human-ness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the bday shout out :)
    I will have to check out the Room- I need a new book to read! I finished two on holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend!! I have heard such good things about that book. I want to read it, but need to read some non-abduction books first. ;) I don't think I could do back-to-back books on that topic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harley is so cute! Homie thinks he is a human too, or maybe that is me that does...heehee! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...