Monday, September 26, 2011

{weekend recap}

This weekend was absolutely gorgeous! We had temperatures of +29C, which is unheard of for this time of year in Alberta. I could use a few more weekends of it Smile

{friday} I got home from work and we headed out for dinner at the Olive Garden. After loading up on carbs, we headed home for a early night to bed. Unfortunately, my stomach starting acting up again when we got home, which was not a good thing for my race the next day.

{saturday} We were up bright and early, as Nicole and J were coming to our house for 7:45am. We packed up the car and car pooled to the race, which was in Banff about an hour away. Full race recap will come tomorrow Smile We got home from the race just after two and lots of lazing around the house was done.

{sunday} The morning was spent doing laundry, vacuuming and hanging out the house. In the afternoon, I ran some errands while Mr.D went biking. Another pretty lazy afternoon, but it was the perfect ending to the weekend Smile

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


7 comments :

  1. Can't wait to hear more about the race!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather was amazing!!! I hope it sticks around! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear your race recap! Doing mine tonight too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for your race recap! My weekend was good! Lots of activity and some fun thrown in to. I ran and went to the Farmers Market Saturday morning, had my traumatic experience at the dog park and then went to yoga, then Saturday evening we went to a country concert with our friends. Yesterday morning I did my race and then lazed around the house all day and planted myself on the couch for a good 3 hours which felt amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My weekend was bizzay! Does the smiley after the race recap mention mean no barfing? Your barfing is to my pooping. They should be that on an SAT test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So envious of your relaxing post-race weekend!! Can't wait to read the recap! I am so happy that I didn't miss your finish this time. You should be so proud of yourself, because I sure am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear more about the race! Good work Leigh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...