Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Favorite things Christmas swap: partners

blog swap

Hi everyone! Thank you to everyone who put their name in for the Christmas blog swap. Lindsey and I are excited that so many people wanted to participate Smile

After we had all the blogger names who were interested in participating the swap, we drew names for the partners. We decided to jumble all of the names up as opposed to two people swapping back and forth. Hope that is okay with everyone!

Ok, so here is how it works. Find your name on the left hand column in the table below and the name in the right hand column is the person who you will be sending something to. We have linked to their blog, so you know who you are sending it to Smile In the next day or so, I will be sending individual emails to everyone with your swap partner’s email address. Please contact your partner for their mailing address and mail the package accordingly.

**there are few duplicate names, so I specified your blog title beside your name so you can tell who is who Smile **

Your name Your swap partners name
Lindsey (a running tale) Alison
Leigh Lena
Erin Amber
Brittany Deb
Amber Destini
Alison Ashley (life as I know it)
Taren Jill
Ashley (life as I know it) Shannon
Jill Brittany
Lindsay (a small town kind of life) Rachel
Rachel Ashley (the Johnston’s)
Stacy Taren
Lena Lindsay (a small town kind of life)
Deb Leigh
Destini Erin
Shannon Nicole
Ashley (the Johnston’s) Jenny
Bonnie Ashley (miss Ashley)
Ashley (miss Ashley) Lindsey (a running tale)
Kristen Bonnie
Jenny Stacy
Nicole Kristen

Just a few reminders:

  • The packages are to go out by Friday, November 25, 2011 so people will receive them around the beginning of December
  • Once you have received your package, please post about it Smile
  • Lindsey and I will be doing a link up post in the beginning of December, so everyone can link to that and see what everyone received
  • You only have to spend $20 before shipping on the package
  • Have fun with the package ideas! I know I already have a few brewing in my head Smile

If there are any questions, please let Lindsey or I know. Hope everyone enjoys this swap! Smile


7 comments :

  1. YAY! So fun and so excited! :) Love my partners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! My first swap! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!! Can't wait to start putting my giftie together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm excited to come up with some fun things for my package. Thanks for organizing this girls!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...