Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite Things Christmas Swap


The other day, Lindsey were talking on Twitter about putting together a Christmas swap as we are always left out of the fun swaps from the States! So, if you are Canadian, listen up! :)

The idea is to send a little package to your swap partner giving them a few things that show what you love about Christmas time. The ideas are endless…anything from your favorite cookies to your favorite recipe to hot chocolate to a pretty ornament.  It can be anything that you like and that you would like to share with another person.

Hopefully this package arriving in your mailbox will bring a smile to your face in the middle of a cold Canadian winter and will help you find new blogs to read! 

The details:

·      You must have an active blog and be willing to share your package once you receive it
·      Must be a Canadian blogger (sorry friends from the States!)
·      Leave a comment telling me with your email address if you are interested in participating
·      Please let us know by Thursday, October 20, 2011
·      You will only have to spend $20 before shipping on the package

Please let Lindsey or I know if there are any questions! Hopefully this will be a fun swap for Canadians :)


23 comments :

  1. How fun! Wish I was in Canada ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo excited! Thanks again for organizing this with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested! Sounds fun! I always wish we could join when they were in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this sounds like a good time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blah! I wish I was in Canada! This sounds like a fun thing to do! And perfect since I have been dreaming about Christmas already since yesterday! :D

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me me me! You have my email :)

    SEE YOU TOMORROW :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Yay, for once us Canadian girls can do something fun like this! I'm totally in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not Canadian, but I'm a new follower of your blog :)
    What a lovely idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, a friend directed me here - I'm a fellow Canadian blogger and I wish I could take part in more swaps...I would love to do this!

    jillianyoung6(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi There! Im a Canadian blogger and now new follower!! I would love to participate! linds_414(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be included! It sounds like SO much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi There! I'm a Canadian Blogger and a new follower as well. I would LOVE to participate!

    stacyjohnston03@hotmail.com
    blog is: http://stacys101list.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the participation!! Thank you to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a new follower also!
    Canadian blogger! Woot woot!
    Would love to participate!
    lenabaird(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. how do you find out about swaps?! i want to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in! It sounds like fun. :)

    debjoyjohn (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww I am bummed... I am only a 2 hour drive away from being able to participate! haha How fun! I can't believe Christmas is already around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in!
    www.minivanstiletto.blogspot.com
    jenny(dot)hill(at)shaw(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought I had commented saying I was interested...am I too late? :(

    ashleyjjohnston@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish I had known about this, it sounds like such a great idea! I'm a Canadian blogger too, just found the link through from Britt at My. Daily. Randomness! Count me in if you do anything like this again!

    My Growing Obsessions

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...