Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm back!

Well hello there! I didn't mean to stay away for so long, but I was having a fantastic weekend in beautiful Victoria with three amazing girls and couldn't bring myself to blog.

The weekend was beyond fabulous...a gorgeous city, amazing food, fun friends and of course a new shiny PR!

 

I didn't get back until late last night and haven't had a chance to do a real post up yet, so I promise the details of the weekend and my race will be coming later tonight and this week :)

In the mean time, tell me how your Thanksgiving was :)

12 comments :

  1. YAY Leigh. You rock. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations!

    My thanksgiving was quiet, relaxing, and just how I wanted it to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving?! Are you crazy Canadians celebrating that one before us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the PR. can't wait to hear about the race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYAYAY! I can't wait for the full recap! I've been checking all day yesterday and today to see if you posted anything yet. I know, I'm impatient, but I'm just so excited to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you :(

    Isn't it funny how you and I look slightly sick in that photo and Lisa is totally glowing?? LOL

    Can't wait for your race recap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo! And i Have to laugh at Amber's comment as you guys do look like you don't feel super awesome...

    I miss you already! I had such a grat weekend with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the PR! Can't wait to hear about the race and the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear about your race and how you did :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...