Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Things Thursday

{one} Thank you all so much for your comments, tweets and Facebook comments saying happy birthday yesterday. You definitely know how to make a girl feel special Smile Mr.D made me a delicious dinner while I got to work out and then sit back and relax. Can’t beat that Smile

{two} How is October almost over already?! It’s already getting dark out by 6:30, soon to be 4:30 once the time changes in a few short weeks. I am not looking forward to that. BUT I am looking forward to putting up our Christmas tree, so I guess that makes it almost worth it.

IMG_1155
Look how tiny Harley was in front of the tree last year! He still sits like that too, silly dog

{three} I start my crossfit classes next week and I am already scared! If you can be scared in a good sense, that’s me. I guess I just don’t know what to expect besides getting my butt kicked and learning some new things.

One last thing: photo (13)

Those boys of mine sure know how to pull at my heart’s strings Smile

Tell me something on this Thursday Smile


11 comments :

  1. Happy late birthday!

    Your dog isn't just cute. He's talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited to put my the Christmas tree! When do you put yours up?
    Cute card from Harley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot we had the same birthday! Hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha what a cute card!!

    I am so not looking forward to the time change :( It's getting dark early enough as it is! I guess at least it'll be lighter on my morning runs then, for a few weeks anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how cute! Hope you had an excellent birthday my fellow October baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harley was so little! Oh you are starting the crossfit, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that card it so sweet! Your boys sure do treat you well. I can't believe how small Harley is in that picture!!!

    I am gld you had a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harley is such a cutie!

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are you taking crossfit at? I have thinking about trying one for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, little Harley was adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes..... it was totally me that commented above..... Me and the whole blogger commenting are so not getting along right now. I am in the far south Calgary - Copperfield. Where abouts in the city are you doing Crossfit?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...