Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Training Tuesday & month total

One final week of half marathon training for this year! (well maybe) Craziness.

September totals

Running: 133.0k
Biking: 12.6k
Hiking: 8.1k
Walking: 16.9k
Other:
30 for 30 workout: 52 minutes
30 day shred (level 3): 20 minutes
Fitnessista arm workout: 15 minutes
P90X back & biceps: 45 minutes

Total rest days: 5

*****************************************************

Final week of training

Total kilometers
27.9

Cross-training
Swimming:0
Biking: 12.6k
Other: P90X back & biceps: 45 minutes, P90X arms & shoulders: 40 minutes

Walking
7.7k

Thoughts

Crazy that my third half marathon is just around the corner! It  honestly feels like I was just started training for my first half.  I am just hoping that this one goes better than my last and that my body doesn’t turn on me the night before. Fingers crossed!


6 comments :

  1. Wow good month Leigh. 5 rest days that's it. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! You are so going to make 1000K this year!! Slightly jealous!

    I am impressed that you only had 5 rest days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll do great! You have got in a really solid week of training and the conditions will be much better in Victoria than they were in Banff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is crazy that you are getting ready to do your 3rd! I have only done 3 total (I think?) and I have been running for 5 years!! Although I don't do many mostly because of the registration cost. I want to do one at the end of October but it's $60 and that is just kind of alot of money for a race!!

    Nice job on the training, though! What a strong month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to hear how your weekend goes! I hope you don't get sick!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...