Monday, October 17, 2011

{weekend recap}

Another weekend has come and gone Sad smile This year has flown by and I still can’t believe that October is almost half over already.

{friday} We had a relaxing night at home and it was perfect Smile I took Harley for a run after work as it was nice out. Other than that, we just hung out doing nothing Smile

{saturday} We left early in the morning to head to Mr.D’s hometown as our friend’s who are getting married next weekend were having their stag and stagette that night. In the afternoon, we took Harley for a run/walk down in the river valley as my in-laws live really close. It was a gorgeous fall day for it! For the stagette, I only went to the dinner part of the night and it was still fun. The theme was the 80’s and they had a bride to be dressed up in an awesome 80’s wedding dress…definitely quite the sight!

{sunday} We spent the morning catching up with Mr.D’s parent’s and then we were off to make the long drive home again. I won’t lie, I spent most of the drive home sleeping and it was fantastic Smile I spent the rest of the day cleaning up around the house and putting up Halloween decorations. I am holding off buying candy until the last minute, so I don’t eat it all!

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


11 comments :

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend Leigh! It's nice that Mr. D's parents are only a drive away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I love the river valley in the fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Glad you had fun at the stagette!

    This weekend was a good mix of productive and laidback. I did some yoga and running, we did a big grocery shop and I also spent a nice amount of time laying on the couch and relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend! I haven't bought any Halloween candy yet for that EXACT reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buying candy at the last minute = smart plan because I would be tempted to eat it all too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are smart- I have bought some halloween candy already but with the intention of eating it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made the mistake of buying Halloween candy early. It was on sale so I snagged it up... now I have to buy more :( haha

    What is a stag and stagette? Is that the same thing as Bachelor and Bachelorette party?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend! I haven't bought Halloween candy yet. I might not buy it until it's actually Oct 31...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun weekend. Stag and stagette is another difference in our languages. We say bachelor & bachelorete parties!

    My weekend was great! I relaxed quite a bit. My only social plans were drinks with a friend on Saturday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how far do you run with harley? just curious... gus loves to run but we usually cap it at about 4 miles for him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...