Monday, October 24, 2011

{weekend recap}

This weekend was fun, but bust at the same time! I can’t believe that October is almost over already…this month and year are flying by!

{friday} I had the day off of work, so I enjoyed a wonderful sleep in! I had a hair appointment in the morning, which was greatly needed. After my hair was finished, we packed up our stuff and made the three hour drive to my in-law’s house.

{saturday} We were up bright and early to take Harley to a new kennel outside of the city. We were less than impressed with the responses we were getting from the owner of the kennel he went to in August, so we decided to try out a new one that was recommended to us. After dropping Harley off at the kennel, we headed home to get ready for our friend’s wedding. Both the ceremony and reception were pretty, and it was a fun night hanging out with friends we don’t get to see enough.

IMG_1531IMG_1553IMG_1542

IMG_1533

IMG_1539

IMG_1540

IMG_1544IMG_1545IMG_1549

IMG_1551

{sunday} As Harley was at the kennel, Mr.D and I got to enjoy a sleep in, which was amazing! After enjoying the morning with my in-laws, we headed out to pick up Harley (who did great the kennel!) and made the long drive home. We spent the afternoon catching up on shows and making chili. Perfect ending to a Sunday Smile

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


12 comments :

  1. What a beautiful wedding! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! I love weddings! Right now we have none on our radar but I am sure something will pop up for next year!
    I know I cannot believe next week is November?! Where did September and October go!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Looks like a great wedding. You guys look HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy weekend! You looked SO PRETTY at the wedding and I love your hair. I also really like the brides dress! It's different, but really pretty.

    You and Mr. D are such a good looking couple :)

    Glad the new kennel worked out better than the last one! We took Chloe to visit a possible kennel for Christmas yesterday and were a little less than impressed.. but we'll probably take her there for the free trial she has in November and see how it goes then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Glad you picked that dress. Looks like the right one for the wedding. It was definitely more formal than casual! You need to wear that strapless one for a girl's night out and WORK IT. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wedding! The dress you chose was perfect! Glad you found a good kennel for Harley- nice to be able to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for sleeping in. I really enjoy a good sleep in these days. They feel like such a luxury...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous wedding, Love your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress, the colour looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the dress you chose! You are so adorbs! Looks like you had a fab night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress you picked! And you look beautiful. Glad Harley had a good stay in the kennel. And what a beautiful wedding!!! P.S. Chili sounds so good right now

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great in that dress! Sounds like it was a really fun event! My weekend was good. I flew into Chicago on Friday night. Did family stuff all day Saturday, including my niece's baptism. Sunday I took the train into the city, met a friend for coffee, and had dinner with a blogger. So a busy weekend for me as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...