Monday, October 31, 2011

{weekend recap}

This weekend’s recap is going to be a little different. I decided to recap my weekend in picture form with a few words Smile

IMG_0660
dinner with blogging friends turned real life friends on Friday

IMG_0662
working on the never ending to do list

IMG_0663
a trip to Michael’s so I could start a DIY project

IMG_0665
eating too many halloween treats

IMG_0666
too many loads of laundry

IMG_0668
made delicious pumpkin sticky buns

IMG_0669
a tired puppy after a puppy walk with Alison & Cruz

IMG_0671
a workout on the bike trainer while watching MTV’s I Used To Be Fat. Great motivation!

So, how was your weekend?


9 comments :

  1. You're a busy bee!! Those cinnamon rolls sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weekend! Saw you twice! :) Can't wait to hear how the DIY goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Mine was pretty low key. Mostly hanging out with the family and getting my last long run in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun on Friday! Thanks again for inviting me.

    Those sticky buns looks yummy!

    Darn Halloween candy! Gets me every time!

    I need to pump up my tires and go for an indoor spin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome weekend! My weekend also consisted of catching up with friends, laundry and puppy walks :) I really want to get a bike trainer, where did you get yours??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did endless laudry too this weekend! Love your pup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an awesome; weekend. Those pumpkin rolls look so darn good!! I had a great weekend as well. Lots of coffee drinking and reading and lounging on the couch. It was just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such a great weekend, Leigh! Glad you had a productive and fun weekend! Harley looks so cute and sleepy in that picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...