Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{what i’m loving}

I haven’t linked up with Jamie's {what i’m loving} Wednesday’s for awhile, so I thought I would today Smile

WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} That I only have one more day of work after today! I am off Friday as I will be making my way to Victoria with Amber.

{two} That I get to see my cousin and best friend, who I do not get to see nearly enough tomorrow night. I am staying at her house on Thursday night and then Amber is picking me up on Friday morning. I seriously miss this girl!
Auntie H's cottage 004Auntie H's cottage 011

{three} I had a hankering to do some baking last night, so I made double chocolate banana chocolate chip breakfast bars from Jenna. Sweet baby jesus, these are so easy to make and seriously delicious! A dangerous combination.

{four} That I get to spend a weekend away having girl time and hanging out with three amazing women!  Not to mention getting to see Victoria for the first time Smile

{five} All of the amazing friendships that I have made through blogging. It’s amazing the people you can meet through blogs and the connection that you can have with them. So thank you! Smile

What are you loving today?


7 comments :

  1. Have so much fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your cousin are so cute!! Have a great visit.

    Now that it's getting colder out I feel like baking. I might just have to make those breakfast bars! And some muffins, and cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha love that last photo of you guys! Those bars may need to be made in this house, thanks!! You will have such a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited to see you! Our weekend away came up fast!

    It's great that you could tag a visit with your cousin onto this trip too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that I get to see you & Amber in 2 Days! And Lauren in 1! I am loving that the race is almost here because I have thought about it and worked towards my goal for months. I am loving that we have had absolutely gorgeous weather this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! I have definitely made some amazing friends through blogging. We had a meet up once in Austin with 5 other bloggers and I just got back from Florida meeting a bloggy friend!

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...