Friday, November 25, 2011

{happy friday}




 Happy Friday everyone! This week went fast for me, but I am still happy to see Friday come around :) Last night, I fell asleep on the couch for close to 2 hours, woke up and went straight to bed without a problem. Apparently I was tired and needed to sleep! I don't usually nap during the week, but last night was fabulous.

This weekend, we actually don't have any plans. I have my crossfit class on Saturday and then on Sunday, I am volunteering at a local race with Nicole and Alison. It is supposed to be nice out, so fingers crossed the weather stays that way! Other than that, I am hoping to go pick up some more ornaments for the tree as they are 50% off and I could use some more.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend everyone!


Tell me: what do you have planned for the weekend?

ps- make sure if you want to learn something about me, you leave a comment on yesterday's post :)


5 comments :

  1. Happy Friday! We have a busy weekend, Festival of Trees tonight, Edmonton tomorrow, Rebels game tomorrow and our Christmas card photo shoot Sunday plus baking for my office potluck next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for no plans. Love that. See you Sunday bright and early! Excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good weekend! Not many plans for me either. Longish run tomorrow morning, birthday party for my good friends b/f Saturday night and then a run/coffee date Sunday morning followed by some yoga! I also need to fold the laundry that's been sitting in the basket since LAST weekend. Whoops!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, no day off today?!?!?! I kid!!

    Looking forward to Sunday and hanging out with you girls!! Just errands, decorating and baking is planned for this weekend. Maybe some Christmas shopping that isn't in the malls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you got caught up on sleep. I am so behind. This week has been exhausting! I did sleep in until 7:30 today, though, and that felt really good.

    I worked yesterday and then hosted my family last night! Today I am going to meet up with my sisters-in-law for some shopping (I think), but am not sure where. I have been around people non-stop and it's been 'go go go' since Wednesday, or really since Monday as this was a very busy week at work. So I might just have to sit in silence for awhile!

    Tomorrow I am putting my Christmas tree up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...