Thursday, November 17, 2011

Reminder: Favorite Things Christmas Swap

 

Hi everyone! Just wanted to remind the people that are participating in the favorite things Christmas swap of a few things.

First 
Your packages are to go out to your partner by Friday November 25, 2011, so everyone can have their package by the beginning of December.

Second
On Wednesday December 7, 2011, I will be putting up a link on my blog for everyone to add their post with their packages to. That should give everyone enough time to receive their package and to do a post on their blog with the fun contents of it :)

Third
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send me or Lindsey an email :)



2 comments :

  1. I have my package all set and ready to be wrapped up and mailed out next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...