Thursday, November 3, 2011

Three Things Thursday

I haven’t done a “would you rather” theme for TTT in a while and a little birdy *cough Mr.D cough* mentioned that he misses them. So, here we go:

{one} would you rather be really drunk on a live TV show or be really drunk at your best friend’s wedding when everyone else is stone cold sober?

This one is tough- I think I would choose TV show. I will never see those people watching the show, but I would have to see the family\ and friends of my best friend (if we were still friends after that!)

{two} would you rather lick a pole from top to bottom in a NYC train car or lick a street person’s foot from top to bottom? (they don’t wear shoes)

Both are so, so gross! I think I would have to say pole as I hate, hate, hate feet!

{three} would you rather suddenly grow a mustache that you can never get rid of or grow three really long chin hairs that you cannot trim/pluck?

Definitely chin hairs for me and hope that no one ever looks at my profile Winking smile

Okay, let’s hear your answers!


12 comments :

  1. Hey Lee - ha ha J/K. Had to from your post yesterday!
    Oh wow. I would go with all the same as you. But the second one really grosses me out to think of it. Can you imagine seeing someone do that? ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahhaa. Well, I would do drunk on TV, lick a pole and grow three chin hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You don't want to rock a Movember 'stache all days of the year? It might be fun to experiment with some moustache wax and breach people out a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...drunk on a TV Show, Lick a pole and chin hairs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose all the same answers as you. Although it depends on how widely the tv show is broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would rather be drunk at my BF's wedding. I might be slightly bitter about something though so that's probably why.

    The pole for sure. Both are disgusting though! Eww!

    I will go with the chin hairs but I would be plucking them! I don't care what you say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man... These are bad ones. I don't want to choose!

    I am going with: drunk on TV, lick the...pole. I guess and chin hairs for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh! They all sounds terrible. If I had to choose I would go with drunk on tv, pole (feet are NASTY), and chin hairs. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! They all sound terrible! Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Good luck with Crossfit - let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot choose any of these. None. Zip. Zero. HAPPY THURSDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, these are awful!

    1. Live TV. I would just hope none of my friends/family tuned in.

    2. Foot. It's shorter than a poll!

    3. Chin hairs, I guess... little bit more conspicuous than a mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't choose any of them! Gross!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...