Monday, November 7, 2011

{weekend recap}

This weekend was quiet, relaxing and perfect Smile Having zero plans was just what we both needed.

{friday} After work, we took Harley for a walk and it was chilly! It had snowed overnight, so things were still snow covered. After the walk, we ordered pizza and spent the night wrapped up on the couch with a movie and the fireplace on. Perfect Friday night!

{saturday} In the morning, I did stuff around the house and then headed out to my first crossfit class. I was a little nervous going into it, but the instructors were super nice and went through a few exercises. They taught us how to properly do squats and my legs were killing on Sunday! After the crossfit class, I had some running around to do while Mr.D put the snow tires on the car. Later in the afternoon, we took Harley for a long walk and then spent the night hanging out. We watched Horrible Bosses, which was hilarious! Definitely recommend watching it.

{sunday} Another lazy day around our house! I made a quick trip to The Shoe Company as I was looking for a new pair of black boots. I got lucky and found a pair that was on clearance for $50 plus 25% off. When the cashier rang them up, they were actually $29.99 plus 25% off, coming to $23. Love surprise deals like that! In the afternoon, I took Harley for a run and made crock pot chicken taco soup.

Oh and Harley got ready for Christmas:
IMG_0682

I think these ears might make it onto our Christmas card this year if we can get him to cooperate Smile

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?


9 comments :

  1. Harley does not look happy to be wearing those ears! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend, Leigh! I had a relaxing one too :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend! We didn't get up to much this weekend, Eric has been really busy at school with lots of projects due and midterms so he was at the school most of the weekend and I did laundry and went to yoga and for a trail run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah I heard Crossfit is killer! I want to try it one of these days.

    Nice deal on the boots! I might have to check them out as I am looking for yet another pair of boots! You need to post a picture!

    I really want to see Horrible Bosses! It looks so good.

    Harley doesn't look too impressed with the reindeer ears but he sure looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Harley, too cute. I miss you! The pups should play on moving day!
    Nice work on the boots! Score.
    I loved horrible bosses too. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that pictures are required for the boots. Harley is really cute in the ears. How long did they stay on for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What exactly is crossfit?

    Love Harley! I hope he does make your christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fabulous weekend. You better send me a holiday card. :) That pic of Harley is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Harley is so cute!

    I love the shoe company too :) I just got a pair of boots there a few weeks ago, not on sale but still a good price :) And I love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...