Monday, November 21, 2011

{weekend recap}

Is it just me or has November flown by?! I can’t believe it’s almost over already.

{friday} I had the day off from work and I started my day by sleeping in. Perfect way to start a day off if you ask me! Later in the morning, I went to the gym and then took Harley for a walk. Did I mention that it was –16C without the wind chill? It was seriously cold! I spent the rest of the afternoon wrapped up with a blanket on the couch. Mr.D and I went out for dinner to a new to us restaurant called Fergus & Bix. We weren’t sure what to expect, but it was fantastic! We definitely recommend it if you are in the Calgary area Smile

{saturday} The day was spent helping Alison & Justin move into their new house! It was a cold move, but glad they got everything into their new house. In between moving, I went to crossfit, which was a great workout again. After everything was moved, we dognapped Cruz and brought her to our house to play with Harley for a little bit as he was locked up all day. They are seriously cute together!
IMG_1574

After their playtime, we went back to A&J’s house for dinner, so thank you again guys!  Later that night, we watched the movie The Kingdom. It was pretty good!

{sunday} I spent the day cleaning around the house and running a few errands. Not sure how my Sunday’s always end up like that Smile

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?


9 comments :

  1. Cruz and Harley are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent most of my weekend trying to recover from a sinus infection. Blegh! Yesterday I went for brunch with my college girlfriends and then got a bit of Christmas shopping done as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! You guys were so much help! The muffins, beer and dognapping really helped too! Can't wait to have you over when it all set up and organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of that restaurant but never been there before. Is it considered a pub?

    Cutest picture of Cruz and Harley! Is Harley really that much bigger than Cruz or is it just how he is standing?

    My Sundays are usually the same too- I need one day of downtime where I just do stuff around the house and errands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last 2 times John and I have moved it has been December, -30 and after a fresh snowfall. So I get the challenges it presents. But it's kinda fun too right?
    Sounds like an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, November flew by. I can't believe it's over next week! What?

    My weekend was great, but exhausting... I had a presentation in Iowa on Friday morning, then drove 9 hours to my parents hometown, spent the night, had lunch w/ my parents and grandma, and then drove to a wedding in Fargo which is one hour away (and got a flat tire on the trip, my dad saved the day and came and changed it for me). Then on Sunday I drove back to Minneapolis. In total, I drove over 18 hours in a span of 4 days. that is TOO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check out that restaurant :) And yes, November is going by quick! Not much time now to get ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those pups are just precious! looks like my chocolate lab.

    Hope you have a great thanksgiving and glad you like the workouts.
    Cheers!
    LC

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...