Monday, November 28, 2011

{weekend recap}

 

This weekend was relaxing, homebody-ish and windy! The one good part of a Calgary winter is that we get chinooks. The bad part? Chinooks bring crazy amounts of wind with them and yesterday was no exception!

{friday} Once we both got home for work, we took Harley for a run. It actually was kind of nice out with a little bit of a cold wind. After our run, we went to pick up sushi and enjoyed it at home. We also watched the movie Friends with Benefits….such a cute movie, but I love a good sappy movie. Has anyone seen it?

{saturday} The morning was spent dilly dallying around the house and cleaning out random cupboards to get rid of some junk. Feels good to do that! In the afternoon I had my crossfit class and then took Harley for a long walk as it was gorgeous out. The rest of the day was spent hanging out around the house and watching Drugs Inc on National Geographic. It was a quite interesting show and made me really want to never do drugs. Not that I ever wanted to to begin with!

{sunday} In the morning, I met up with Alison and Nicole to volunteer at a local race.  It was a smaller race and we helped out with the food inside, but it was still a lot of fun! Plus we got some girl time in Smile
IMG_0712

The rest of the day was spent cleaning up, walking Harley and taking another glorious two hour nap! I am really on a role with these naps! Smile

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?


10 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I need a weekend to just stay at home at least one day, soon ;) I tend to over commit myself and end up exhausted by Sunday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the nap! It was a really fun time! :) Yay for our red shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of all your napping! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the run and your weekend went well despite hurricane force winds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good weekend! It was REALLY windy here this weekend too but I won't complain because it was also unseasonably warm and all the snow is gone! I took the dog out in a tank top this morning and didn't freeze! I'll take it considering it's the end of November!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nap sounds amazing right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friends with Benefits...is that the Justin Timberlake movie? If so, I wanted to see that one. But I will have to watch without the hubs because I can only get him to agree to watch so much "crap" < ---- his words. I think it's cinematic gold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My weekend was wonderful! Lots of family time and good food and laughter! And I decorated my tree!

    I like those race shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those winds were crazy!! I heard they got up to 150km/hour in Pincher Creek!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...