Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Favorite Christmas Things Blog Swap: package link up


Hi everyone! Lindsey and I had such a great time putting together this Christmas swap. We hope everyone enjoyed receiving their packages and found some new blogs to read along the way :)

My partner was Deb, who actually lives pretty close to me and I have met a few times at local races. She lucked out and was able to drop it off on my door step :) In my package was: a nut cracker with fresh nuts, Lindor chocolates {that I LOVE!} and two adorable candle holders. 




Thank you again Deb for a great package!

Below, I have added a link up so everyone can add their post for others to see what they received in their packages. I know I can't wait to see all of the fun packages!





12 comments :

  1. Love those candle holders, so cute! I also love those chocolates. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the candle holders!! Lindt chocolates are one of my fav too!

    Ok I am blog dumb- how does the link up work??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love those candle holders! Wishing I lived in Canadaaaa so I could have been a part of this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nut cracker and nuts? Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those candle holders, too cute! This swap was so much fun, thanks for all your help Leigh! I could not have done it without you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome package!

    Thanks for organizing ladies. The swap was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was soo soo much fun! We need to do something like this again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fun! :) What a great idea! An dhow nice that she didn't have to mail it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am having problems linking up - it will not go past me picking an image. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The linky is closed, but I just did my recap!
    http://jills-world.blogspot.com/2011/12/favourite-things-christmas-swap-festive.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shoot! The linky is closed, but you can find my post here:
    http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/2011/12/favorite-christmas-things-blog-swap.html

    Thanks again Leigh!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...