Friday, December 16, 2011

{happy friday} & a birthday wish

Happy Friday everyone! This week has gone by so slow for me, so I am hoping the next week flies by! It still blows my mind that next weekend is Christmas already...does not feel like it at all.

Do you know what today is? Today is this special guy's birthday:
Mr.D and my niece
























Mr.D probably won't read this post (although he surprised me by reading my birthday wish list post!) but if he does read it, I just want him to know that he is the most caring, loving, funny, handsome man. Did I mention that he's all mine? :) Happy birthday smoopy! ;)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Tell me: what are your plans for the weekend?

8 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday Mr.D!! Have a great weekend! See you tomorrow maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Mr. D! I hope you guys have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ... so sweet :)

    Happy Birthday! Hope you have a splendid weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to the mister. I can't wait to meet him someday! He is a special guy. :)

    This weekend is a low key one for me. I am goign to do some baking and then make some homemade GF chicken noodle soup to freeze for when I have my surgery. I figure I will crave the ultimate comfort food!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...